Saturday's Random

Endlich ist diese Woche geschafft, das Semester ist nun eigentlich zu Ende und ich freu mich einfach so sehr. Nächste Woche beginnt der Schwedisch Kurs den ich mit Victoria machen werde, bin schon sehr gespannt :)

Finally this week is over, the semester is now nearly over and I am so happy. Next week the swedish course starts I'm gonna visit with Victori, I am very excited :)

Habe kürzlich irgendwo im Sale diese tolle Lederjacke ergattert, kann es echt nicht abwarten bis die Temperaturen warm genug dafür sind.

Just a couple of time ago I found this great leatherjacket anywhere on sale, can't wait until the temperatures are warm enough for wearing this!

 Momentan meine Lieblingsprodukte: Rituals! Hab sie zu Weihnachten von meiner Freundin Anna bekommen.

My favourite products right now: Rituals! Got these for christmas from my friend Anna.

Bestes Schnäppchen aller Zeiten, hab sie für 10€ im Sale gekauft, von Zara.

Best bargain forever, bought these for 10€, from Zara.

Aktueller Lieblingsschal, trage ihn schon die letzten Tage denn es ist einfach so verdammt kalt.

Favourite scarf atm, I wore it the last days because it's so damn cold.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Toller Post! :) und danke fürs erwähnen. Freut mich dass dir die Sachen so gefallen :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love all your buys. The shoes are amazing, I bought similar white ones because the black ones sold out quickly. Still hoping to find them again. The scarf is lovely, of course, I love that and a green one Zara also had. Rituals, never tried that brand, someday I'll give it a go.

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete