Week 7



Momentan arbeite ich an einem neuen Blog Layout, es wird nicht soo anders aber auf jeden Fall aufgeräumter und übersichtlicher. Aber bevor ich fertig werde wollte ich noch nach eurer Meinung fragen. Fehlt euch irgenwas auf meinem Blog? Was mögt ihr inhaltlich (nicht), wollt ihr mehr outfits/random posts/sonstige Vorschläge? Gibt es was was euch garnicht gefällt?

Atm I'm working on a new blog layout, not thaat different but more clean and not that messy. I almost finished butbefore I wanted to ask you for your opinion. Do you miss anything on my blog?  About the content, do you want to see more outfits/random posts/whatever? Anything you don't like?

Neustesn Teile: Minirock und siberne Ringe.

Latest shopping: mini skirt and silver rings

Ich kann euch garnicht sagen wie sehr ich den Sommer vermisse, jeden Morgen wenn ich vor meinem Schrank stehe fällt mein Blick auf meine Shortssamlung und ich fühle mich einfach schlecht. Und ich habe dieses süße Honey by Marc Jacobs Täschchen von meiner Oma letztens bekommen, weckt doch gleich die Frühlingsgefühle :)

Can't tell you HOW much I miss summer, already taking a look at my shorts collection every morning when I stand in front of my closet. And I got this cute yellow Honey by Marc Jacobs case from my grandma, just love it ♥
Heute hab ich nicht viel gemacht, ein bisschen entspannt und natürlich meine Schwedisch Vokabeln gelernt.
Und ich überlege meine Haare etwas zu schneiden, habe sie das letzte Mal vor 3 Jahren geschnitten als ich sie schulterlang gemacht habe, seitdem habe ich nichtmal die Enden geschnitten.

Today a little bit relaxing, and I learnd my swedish vocabulary of course!
And I think about cutting my hair a little bit, last time is now 3 years ago when I made them short, since this time I never cutted them again (also not the ends).

 Aktuelle Leidenschaft: Äpfel! Ich esse zwischen 15 und 20 Stück in der Woche, gestern ha tmein Bauch soo weh getan, kam von den Äpfeln glaube ich (gestern warens 5, vielleicht ein bisschen viel?)

Current passion: apples!! I eat almost 15-20 apples a week, every day and night time, yesterday my stomach hurts so much because of the apples I think (ate 5 yesterday, little bit too much?)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. Your blog lacks a search box. About the posts I love outfit posts, of course, but also random ones and healthy recipes. Maybe a room tour or some pictures of your room? :P
    I love fruit, I ate maybe 2/3 pieces a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich finde die Themen so wie sie jetzt sind perfekt gemischt :)
    Auf das neue Layout bin ich schon gespannt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be easier to look through your blog if there was an archive! I love the Honey perfume! It's just so delicious, and the bottle is the cutest! Can't wait to see how you decide to cut your hair ! :)
    xx

    Alexandra | The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super coool pics and outfit

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/cold-hangar.html

    ReplyDelete