Insta May

1. lesen, Nägel machen und Äpfel essen 2. Momentan liebe ich diese Slipons einfach 3. Fruchtige Überdosis mit meinen Schwestern 4. Habe eine süße Postkarte von einer Freundin bekommen

1. Reading, doing nails and eating apples 2. In love with my snake slipons from H&M 3. Fruity overdose with my sisters 4. Got a lovely postcard from a friend

Outfit an einem grauen Tag mit Gummistiefels und meiner neuen Bluse (Bilder kommen bald)

Outfit for a grey day with rain boots and my new shirt (pictures coming soon)

1. Nach Tagen voller Regen hatten wir dieses großartige Wetter 2. an einem Freitag auf dem Weg zur U-Bahn 3. eine meiner Lieblingsfarben für den Sommer, korall! 4. Ich bin sicher jeder von euch kennt das Gefühl -.-

1. after rainy days I woke up to this amazing weather 2. one friday morning on my way to the metro 3. one of my favorite colors in summer, coral! 4. Yep, I'm sure everyone do know this feeling -.-

Ich habe wieder angefangen zu frühstücken (hab ich Jahre nicht regelmäßig gemacht), meistens Joghurt mit einigen Früchten

I started eating breakfast again (I didn't for years), mostly some yoghurt with fruits

1. Zwei Lieblinge: Saami Crafts Armband und Snake Slipons 2. zwei neue Sachen 3. Immer noch verrückt nach weißen Hosen und meiner Lederjacke natürlich 4. Outfit mit Shorts und Supergas

1. two favorites: my Saami Crafts bracelet and snake slipons 2. two new things 3. still in love with white jeans and my leather jacket of course 4. Outfit with shorts and Supergas

 Ein Sonntag Morgen, H&M Magazin mit Erdbeeren und True Fruits Smoothie.

One sunday morning, H&M magazine with strawberries and True Fruits Smoothie.

1.&2. Home made Salat für die Uni, am liebsten mit Gurke, Feta, Pilzen und Avocado 3. Packen für FFM 4. Einer meiner Lieblings Sweatshirts

1.&2. home made salad for university, love it with cucumber, feta cheese, mushrooms and avocado 3. packing for FFM 4. one of my favorite sweaters

Sonniges Wetter im Wertheim Village

Sunny weather at Wertheim Village

1. Shopping Pause bei Starbucks 2. Erfolgreich sein 3. Rituals Outlet im Wertheim Village, war das erste Mal, dass ich in einem ihrer Shops war. 4. Salat Abendessen

1. Shopping break at Starbucks 2. Being successful 3. Rituals Outlet at Wertheim Village! Was the first time that I was in one of their shops 4. Salad dinner

Ich mag Hotel Frühstück total gern! Einfach immer so lecker

In love with hotel breakfasts, always so delicious

1.&2. Shopping und hab meinen neuen Geldbeutel gekauft 3. Liebe diese Kombi momentan einfach 4. Einfaches Sonntag Outfit und waren bei den Europa Wahlen

1.&2. Shopping and found my new wallet. 3. love this combo at the moment 4. Easy sunday outfit and went to the european elections.

Gestriges Outfit, Streifen, DIY Shorts und rote Nägel. Bilder kommen in den nächsten Tagen.

Yesterday's outfit, stripes, DIY shorts and red nails. Pictures coming up the next days.

1.#throwbackthursday: Comer See letzten Sommer, Gott es war einfach so unglaublich! 2.&3. Wir waren in der Wilhelma zum zeichnen 4. Kleine Pause vom Lernen, am Pool liegen und ein bisschen braun werden.

1. #throwbackthursday: Lago di Como last summer, god it was so gorgeous! 2.&3. Went to Wilhelma (Zoo in Stuttgart) for drawing 4. Little break from learning, laying at the pool and trying to get tanned.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I love eating fruit, could eat it all day, I'm even considering going full raw.
    Coral nails look great when you are tanned, I'm still looking for the perfect red/orange color.
    I almost never skip breakfast, it's one of my favorite meals of the day.
    True fruits are only sold in 3 countries unfortunately, I would like to have some of those :(
    You look cute with a bun :)

    p.s: my blog url changed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you <3 Yeah I think just in the german-speaking area with Austria and Switzerland.
    Already saw that, like your new name :)

    ReplyDelete